Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.39
- £24.37Trending at £26.34
- £8.28Trending at £9.99
- £9.32Trending at £13.05
- £13.16Trending at £18.04
- £9.86Trending at £15.10
- £8.27Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development, surveys the literature, and explores the impact of new technologies on the media landscape. Examines conceptual and practical aspects of life in an infromation society through 49 articles that explore the utopian promises of technology's true believers and the dystopian views of technology's critics.
- Author(s)Erik Bucy
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight590 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.