All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.78
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an introduction to the field of archaeology, the authors use a single case study to demonstrate the power of their interdisciplinary approach, and create a fresh portrait of 19th-century domestic life in the company-owned boarding-houses of the Boott Cotton Mills of Lowell, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Grace H. Ziesing,Mary C. Beaudry,Stephen A. Mrozowski,etc.
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1996
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note37 illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.