Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving Outside Mental Illness demonstrates the importance of listening to what people diagnosed with schizophrenia themselves have to say about their struggle, and shows the dramatic effect this approach can have on clinical practice and social policy.
- Author BiographyLarry Davidson is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Program on Poverty, Disability, and Urban Health of the Yale University Institution for Social and Policy Studies. He also serves as Senior Clinical Officer and Mental Health Policy Director for the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
- Author(s)Larry Davidson
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleQualitative Studies in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.