All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA short guide to this ancient spiritual practice, for all who seek to make it a part of their daily practice of prayer. Simple in form but powerful in its potential to transform the heart, the prayer has been used for centuries as a way of being attentive to God.
- Author BiographyIrma Zeleski was educated in England after her family fled Poland during the Second World War. She now lives in Toronto and is one of Canada's most popular spiritual writers.
- Author(s)Irma Zaleski
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £96.95Trending at £109.94
- £28.75Trending at £34.00
- £11.99Trending at £16.35
- £19.99Trending at £27.00
- £11.75Trending at £13.20
- £8.99Trending at £16.79
- £4.50Trending at £5.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.