Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you help a child who is distracted easily or has difficulty concentrating? How can you recognize if your child has A.D.H.D. and how does the family cope?
- Author BiographyDr. Cai Yiming is an Emeritus Consultant at Child Guidance Clinic in Singapore. He was also a Clinical Fellow under the Health Manpower Development Plan Fellowship Scheme (Ministry of Health, Singapore) in the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Cai Yiming
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLiving with
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations- black and white
- Weight108 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.