Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £9.99Trending at £12.21
- £11.64Trending at £13.80
- £24.99Trending at £27.38
- £13.25Trending at £15.91
- £8.69Trending at £11.00
- £12.09Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on coping and living with asthma. This book features real-life examples that allows readers to grasp the impact asthma can have on everyday living. It also includes appendixes which contain such information as organizations, support groups, online resources, and further reading.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Berger, M.D., is founder and medical director of the Southern California Research Center.
- Author(s)William E. Berger
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTeen's Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, glossary, sidebars, further reading
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.