All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives an introduction to what it's like to live with diabetes. This book describes what diabetes is and the two different types, how it can be treated, what injecting insulin involves, the sort of diets people with diabetes need to eat, measuring blood-sugar levels and getting help.
- Author BiographyJenny Bryan is a very experienced medical journalist who has written a number of children's information books on health issues and contributes regularly to newspapers and magazines.
- Author(s)Jenny Bryan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleLiving with
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/04/2011
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight156 g
- Width154 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £3.84Trending at £4.63
- £8.99Trending at £11.95
- £8.32Trending at £9.97
- £5.29Trending at £6.18
- £10.18Trending at £10.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.