CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.51Trending at £14.52
- £9.28Trending at £17.54
- £25.40Trending at £27.06
- £25.05Trending at £27.57
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
About this product
- Author(s)Joan Ablon
- Date of Publication20/05/1988
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date20/12/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Table Of ContentsStature and Dwarfism Family Response to the Birth of the Dwarf Child Developmental, Logistic, and Medical Problems School Experiences The Social World of the Dwarf Child The Dwarf Child in the Family System Little People of America Case Studies Conclusion Appendix A: The Sample Appendix B: Impact of Child Disability and Physical Difference on the Family Appendic C: The Literature on Short-Statured Children Appendix D: Professional Resources for Dwarfism Appendix E: Organizational Resources for Dwarfism Index
- Author BiographyJOAN ABLON is Professor of Medical Anthropology in the Departments of Epidemiology and International Health and Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.