CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis NIH-supported study of HIV's physical and psychosocial impacts offers both practical and inspiring accounts of how individuals living with HIV respond and cope with the disease and its progressive stages and impacts.
- Author BiographyMary Elizabeth O'Brien, PhD, RN, FAAN, is a Professor in the School of Nursing at The Catholic University of America. She is a Registered Nurse and sociologist and also holds a Master of Social Work degree. Dr. O'Brien's books include The Courage to Survive, The Life Career of the Chronic Dialysis Patient, and Anatomy of a Nursing Home: A New View of Resident Life.
- Author(s)Mary Elizabeth O'Brien
- Date of Publication23/06/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleNew England Healthcare Assembly Book
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight395 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byPeter Hawley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.