Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionLiving with Parkinson's Disease explores the disease from a professional point of view and includes short pieces, written primarily by Parkinson's patients, about what it is like to experience the disease.
- Author BiographyDavid Belgum originated the program of Clinical Pastoral Education at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in 1964 and was the Director of this program until his retirement in 1988. After his retirement, he served for six years as Pastor of Bethany Lutheran Church in West Branch, Iowa. In April 2007, as this book was going to press, Dr. Belgum died suddenly from a heart attack.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication16/11/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDavid Belgum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.