All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated and revised, this concise, functional guide provides an overview of worsening MS and the difficulties faced when progression challenges patients and their loved ones. Written in straightforward language that emphasizes the positive, the book focuses on managing the disease and its symptoms and coping with the life changes that accompany it.
- Author BiographyJune Halper is a certified adult nurse practitioner who has specialized in multiple sclerosis since 1978. She is the executive director of the Gimbel Multiple Sclerosis Center, past president and now executive director of the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, the founding director of the International Organization of MS Nurses (IOMSN), and a Fellow into the American Academy of Nursing
- Author(s)June Halper,Patricia K. Coyle
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.78
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.