Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £5.00Trending at £5.13
- £7.69Trending at £10.98
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £9.64Trending at £12.99
- £10.99Trending at £12.21
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe skin is the largest organ in the human body. Some skin conditions - including acne, excessive sweating, and unwanted hair growth - appear at puberty as a result of hormonal changes. This title provides the information teens need to understand this topic, including conditions, causes, prevention, and available treatments.
- Author BiographySarah L. Chamlin, M.D., a board-certified pediatric dermatologist, is attending physician in dermatology at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago. E.A. Tremblay currently serves as editorial director at Strategic Communications & Planning, a full service communications and public relations firm located in Wayne Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Sarah A. Chamlin
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTeen's Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Noteindex, glossary, sidebars, further reading
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.