All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiving with the Mind of Christ - introduced by Fr Laurence Freeman OSB - is a book based around the practice of 'Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction' combined with the teachings on contemplative prayer from the Christian mystic tradition.
- Author BiographyDr Stefan Gillow Reynolds is always concerned with putting mysticism into practice. He is a regular retreat giver for The World Community for Christian Meditation and gives independent seminars and talks on Christian mysticism. He has a PhD from London University in Christian Spirituality and MAs in 'History of Christianity' and 'Inter-Religious Dialogue'. Since 1997 he has been an Oblate of the World Community for Christian Meditation and recently co-ordinator for Oblates in Ireland.
- Author(s)Stefan Gillow Reynolds
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.01
- £32.33Trending at £34.18
- £13.79Trending at £20.02
- £6.40Trending at £7.49
- £13.99Trending at £20.98
- £9.70Trending at £10.24
- £20.62Trending at £29.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.