CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.07
- £24.37Trending at £26.18
- £8.28Trending at £9.93
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £10.82Trending at £15.04
- £8.27Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tackles the problem of overpopulation with an honesty and fearlessness that is unrivalled. Hardin suggests radical approaches to overpopulation and considers the consequences. This book is an intellectual feast that will enrage, disturb, and challenge the reader at every page.
- Author BiographyGarrett Hardin is Professor Emeritus of Human Ecology at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is the author of a number of books about ecology, biology, and ethics.
- Author(s)Garrett Hardin
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.