All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Llama' charts the history of llamas and their close relatives alpacas, guanacos and vicunas. The book recounts the animal's rich natural history as well as its presence in art, literature and film.
- Author BiographyHelen Cowie is Lecturer in History at the University of York. She is the author of Conquering Nature in Spain and its Empire, 1750-1850 (2011) and Exhibiting Animals in Nineteenth-century Britain: Empathy, Education, Entertainment (2014).
- Author(s)Helen Cowie
- PublisherReaktion Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2017
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleAnimal
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReaktion Books
- Content Note100 illustrations, 70 in colour
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.