Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the main features of Lloyd George's career from his early days when he established a reputation as a fiery radical, his work as a social reformer, his stance vis-a-vis the Boer War, his career during World War I and his work in the peace-making process, and his later years out of office.
- Author BiographyChris Wrigley has published books and articles on Lloyd George, Arthur Henderson and the history of the British labour movement. He serves on the councils of the Historical Association and the Economic History Society and is Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)Chris Wrigley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1992
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleHistorical Association Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight256 g
- Width142 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.