CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn this informative and funny reference-slash-cookbook, the bestselling authors of the Ultimate cookbook series and the team behind Real Food Has Curves debunk 100 popular kitchen myths.
- Author BiographyBRUCE WEINSTEIN and MARK SCARBROUGH are the authors of nineteen books about food, including Real Food Has Curves; the bestselling, multi-volume Ultimate Cook Book series; Ham: An Obsession with the Hindquarter; Goat: Meat, Milk, Cheese; and Cooking Know-How, winner of a 2009 Gourmand World Award. They are online columnists for Weight Watchers ( A Cut Above ), have been spokespeople for the U. S. Potato Board and the California Milk Advisory Board, and regularly contribute to Fine Cooking, Cooking Light, Eating Well, Relish, and The Washington Post. They live in Litchfield County, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Bruce Weinstein,Mark Scarbrough
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noterecipes
- Weight297 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.