All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive analysis of electoral politics in America's municipalities. Arguing that explanations of voting behavior are ill suited for local contests, the author puts forward a theory that the differences between local, state, and national democracies.
- Author Biography.J. Eric Oliver is professor of political science at the University of Chicago. Shang E. Ha is assistant professor of political science at Brooklyn College. Zachary Callen is assistant professor of political science at Allegheny College
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association Urban Politics Section: Best Book Award 2013.
- Author(s)J. Eric Oliver,Shang E. Ha,Zachary Callen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 line illus. 14 tables.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.