All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £24.80
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £14.31Trending at £15.54
- £11.16Trending at £14.10
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview and analysis of local government finance reforms in Tanzania, including the introduction of a formula-based system of intergovernmental grants. Due to the scope and speed of Tanzania's local government finance reforms, the country is an example of fiscal decentralization reform in Africa.
- Author BiographyJAMESON BOEX is a Research Professor of Economics at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University, USA, and has been closely involved in local government finance reforms in Tanzania since 2002. He specializes in the analysis of intergovernmental transfer arrangements and has led and contributed to policy reforms and research projects on intergovernmental fiscal relations, tax policy and fiscal management issues in twelve transitional and developing countries. JORGE MARTINEZ-VAZQUEZ is a Professor of Economics and Director of the International Studies Programme at the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University, USA. He enjoys worldwide recognition as a leading expert on fiscal decentralization, tax policy and administration, and fiscal management, and has directed, managed and served as a senior economist on policy reform projects in over 30 countries around the world.
- Author(s)Jameson Boex,Jorge Martinez-Vazquez
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.