All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)R.J.B. Morris
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword 1. The Sources, Structure and Scope of Local Legislation 2. The Context and Content of Local Bill Promotion 3. Passing the Bill: Formalities and Financing 4. Public Law and Private Initiative: The Wider Context of Local Legislation 5. The Texts and Technicalities of Local Legislation 6. The Powers and Purposes of Local legislation 7. Conclusion Appendices 1. Local Bills Promoted 1858-1872 2. Provisional Orders 1868-1872 3. Alphabetical List of Places Promoting Local Bills 1858-1872 Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyDr R.J.B.Morris, O.B.E. is a retired local government Chief Executive and lawyer with over 40 years' interest in local legislation.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.