CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe key approach taken in this book is that all local economic clusters have something in common - specific case-studies are thus put into wider perspective in a masterly study that will be of keen interest to both economists and geographers.
- Author BiographyThomas Brenner is Research Associate at the Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems at the University of Jena, Germany.
- Author(s)Thomas Brenner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.