Local Management of Schools: Analysis and Practice by Rosalind Levacic (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £54.03Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.59Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the impact of local management on how schools are managed? And has local management improved the quality of teaching and learning in schools? This title offers an evaluation of this form of management and contextualises it within an international trend towards decentralised school management.
- Author BiographyThe Author Rosalind Levacic studied economics at London University and taught economics at a technical college, polytechnic and at the Open University before taking up a lectureship in educational management in the School of Education where she is now Senior Lecturer in the Centre for Educational Policy and Management. She has been principal investigator for an ESRC funded study on 'The Impact of Formula Funding on Schools.' She has worked as a consultant on several projects concerned with the financing of schools and is a school governor. She has also written widely on the financial and resource management in education.
- Author(s)Rosalind Levacic
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.