All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.55Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number678
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMarkus Donath,Wolfgang Nolting
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsConcentrated Local-Moment Systems.- Diluted Magnetic Semiconductors.- Half-Metallic Ferromagnets.
- Author BiographyProf. Nolting is an expert in solid state theory with emphasis on magnetism for many years (see his series on theoretical physics in Springer Verlag and his books on Quantentheorie des Magnetismus I,II in Teubner Verlag). Prof. Donath is an expert in experimental physics with emphasis on spin-resolved electron spectroscopies to study magnetic materials. (He has co-edited four books so far, two with Prof. Nolting).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.