Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an important statement on the underlying social dynamics of local politics in Indonesia following the end of the New Order in 1998. It represents the culmination of a substantial and influential body of work by Hadiz on the political economy of Indonesia's post-authoritarian transition.
- Author BiographyVedi R. Hadiz is Associate Professor of Sociology at the National University of Singapore. Most recently, he is the editor of Empire and Neoliberalism in Asia (2006).
- Author(s)Vedi R. Hadiz
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Asia and Pacific
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.