CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this ambitious monograph, Manzini organizes and clarifies the voluminous evidence that exists on local dependencies according to a single, unified theory of Locality.
- Author BiographyMaria Rita Manzini is Lecturer in the Department of Phonetics and Linguistics, University College, London.
- Author(s)Maria Rita Manzini
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- Series TitleLinguistic Inquiry Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.