Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.07
- £31.44Trending at £34.65
About this product
- Author(s)Johann Roturier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- Series TitleTranslation Practices Explained
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents 1 Introduction 13 2 Programming basics 27 3 Internationalization 57 4 Localization basics 93 5 Translation technology 121 6 Advanced localization 167 7 Conclusions 185 Bibliography 193
- Author BiographyJohann Roturier works as a senior principal research engineer in Symantec Research Labs. He worked for ten years in the localization industry, where he held various positions ranging from freelance translator and linguistic quality assurance tester to researcher and open-source project manager.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.