Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book presents an overview of believers and disbelievers in a cerebral seat of human morality. With depth and clarity, the book presents their positions and arguments, and offers an explanation for these attempts to localise our moral sense.
- Author(s)Jan Verplaetse
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.