All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops the basic theory of root systems $R$ in a real vector space $X$ which are defined in analogy to the usual finite root systems, except that finiteness is replaced by local finiteness: the intersection of $R$ with every finite-dimensional subspace of $X$ is finite.
- Author(s)Erhard Neher,Ottmar Loos
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- Series TitleMemoirs of the American Mathematical Society
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 171
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight425 g
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £27.17Trending at £31.50
- £5.01Trending at £5.78
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
- £10.99Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.