CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.34Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together work by music theorists, musicologists and ethnomusicologists, this book explores how musical notions of East and West are constructed and utilized by composers. It re-evaluates the many ways East Asian composers have contributed to developments in 20th century music.
- Author BiographyYAYOI UNO EVERETT is Assistant Professor of Music at Emory University. FREDERICK LAU is Associate Professor of Music at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa.
- Author(s)Frederick Lau,Yayoi Uno Everett
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Content Note7 figs., 56 musical examples.
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byBonnie C. Wade
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.