CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionLocating Neoliberalism in East Asia: Neoliberalizing Spaces in Developmental States examines the influence of neo-liberal ideologies on urban and regional policies and practices in several Asian Pacific nations.
- Author BiographyBae-Gyoon Park is an Associate Professor of Geography the College of Education at Seoul National University in Korea. Park has recently published papers in International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Political Geography, Economic Geography and Critical Asian Studies. Richard Child Hill is Emeritus Professor of Sociology at Michigan State University. Hill's published writings include Japanese Cities in the World Economy ( 1993), Nested Cities: The State and Urban Development in East Asia (2003), and Innovative Tokyo (2005), all co-authored with Kuniko Fujita. Asato Saito is Visiting Lecturer in the Faculty of Social Policy and Administration at Hosei University. He is currently involved in studies comparing the governance arrangement at metropolitan and regional scale in four world cities: London, New York, Paris and Tokyo; and one investigating New Regionalism and Smart Growth in US cities.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleStudies in Urban and Social Change
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight450 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAsato Saito,Bae-Gyoon Park,Richard Child Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.