Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.71Trending at £8.78
- £13.75Trending at £15.19
- £10.22Trending at £13.57
- £7.42Trending at £9.97
- £7.52Trending at £7.68
- £11.78Trending at £14.93
- £6.74Trending at £8.62
About this product
- DescriptionA major, groundbreaking intervention into contemporary theoretical debates about SF. It effects a series of vital shifts in SF theory and criticism, away from prescriptively abstract dialectics of cognition and estrangement and towards the empirically grounded understanding of an amalgam of texts, practices and artefacts.
- Author BiographyAndrew Milner is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Monash University. His previous books include 'Literature, Culture and Society' (2nd ed, Routledge, 2004) and 'Re-imagining Cultural Studies' (Sage, 2002).
- Author(s)Andrew Milner
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note7 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.