All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60
About this product
- DescriptionCharts new pathways in mapping the relationship between film production and local film practices, theatrical exhibition circuits and cinema going, creating new forms of spatial anthropology.
- Author BiographyJulia Hallam and Les Roberts teach at the School of the Arts, University of Liverpool. Hallam and Roberts have worked together on two projects exploring the relationship between film and the city, City in Film: Liverpool's Urban Landscape and the Moving Image and Mapping the City in Film: A Geo-Historical Analysis.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Spatial Humanities
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note40 b&w illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDr. Les Roberts,Julia Hallam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.