CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.30Trending at £5.75
- £10.23Trending at £12.18
- £3.73Trending at £5.59
- £6.63Trending at £12.48
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.93
- £2.81Trending at £3.07
About this product
- Descriptionn life, there are no guarantees, as Derick and Davy find out. What do you do when you feel you have no choices remaining? Set in South Africa, this is a story about decision making and coming of age; how consequences affect decisions and how friendship can survive throughout.
- Author BiographyJ. P. Majiedt has always been a writer. At school his language teachers often held up his essays as the ideal product and his university lecturers often marvelled at his writing prowess. He submitted his first manuscript (Skull Hunters) at the age of fourteen. Rejection has never deterred him. He believed in his ability and always deemed himself to be in good company as far as his rejection went. His versatility is borne out by the fact that he has produced short stories, novels, plays, and a rock musical. One of his poems has been included in an anthology of African verse (Crossroads of the Century) published in 2000. He is a retired Mathematics and Physical Science teacher and lives with his wife and two daughters in Cape Town.
- Author(s)J. P. Majiedt
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date30/11/2016
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.