All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionOver 30 of Scotland's freshwater lochs illustrated with specially commissioned colour photographs, and including details on walks, cycle rides, and fishing as well as accommodation, how to get there, parking and public transport.
- Author BiographyJULIAN HOLLAND trained as an artist at Cheltenham College of Art before going on to study graphic design, illustration and photography. He fell into a career in publishing when he was offered his first job as a book designer for Readers Digest, followed by stints as a magazine designer before ending up as a designer and art editor for Dorling Kindersley. From 1977 Julian was involved in freelance book design and book packaging, until a close brush with the grim reaper in 2004 inspired him to change his career and become a full-time author and photographer, concentrating on his two favourite subjects of islands and railways.
- Author(s)Julian Holland
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2017
- Content Note200 colour photographs and 33 location maps
- Weight998 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.