CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionLock-in Thermography focuses on this sensitive infrared measurement system that offers a more effective analytical capability. Though mainly covering applications in electronic materials and devices, readers will also find treatment of nondestructive evaluation.
- Author BiographyOtwin Breitenstein studied physics at Leipzig university and graduated there in 1980. After dealing with spatially resolved capacitance spectroscopy of point defects (Scanning-DLTS) at the Institute of Solid State Physics and Electron Microscopy in Halle until 1992, he is a scientific staff member at Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics, Halle. His main interest field is electronic device and materials analysis by electron microscopic and IR-based methods. Wilhelm Warta studied Physics at Wurzburg and then Stuttgart University, where he graduated and received his PhD with research on charge transport properties of organic molecular crystals. 1985 he joined Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems in Freiburg starting with work on carrier lifetime measurement techniques for semiconductor materials. His fields are the development of measurement techniques for solar cell development, characterization of solar cell material and solar cells, device and process simulation as well as high precision calibration of solar cells.
- Author(s)Martin Langenkamp,Otwin Breitenstein,Wilhelm Warta
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 33 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight616 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.