All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn Locked In, Locked Out, Zaire Zenit Dinzey-Flores examines four communities in Ponce, Puerto Rico, showing how gates-in both physical and symbolic ways-distribute power, reroute movement, sustain social inequalities, and cement boundary lines of class and race.
- Author BiographyZaire Zenit Dinzey-Flores teaches sociology and Latino and Hispanic Caribbean studies at Rutgers University.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2014 Robert E. Park Award from the American Sociological Association.
- Author(s)Zaire Zenit Dinzey-Flores
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note19 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.