CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionExamines John Locke's claims about the nature and workings of language.
- Author BiographyWalter R. Ott is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at East Tennessee State University. He has published in a number of journals including Ancient Philosophy, Dialogue, Locke Studies/Locke Newsletter, and the Journal of Philosophical Research.
- Author(s)Walter R. Ott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.