Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.93Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.55Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the innovative log-linear model of statistical analysis. This model makes no distinction between independent and dependent variables, but is used to examine relationships among categoric variables by analyzing expected cell frequencies.
- Author BiographyDavd Knoke (Ph.D., University of Michigan 1972) coauthored Network Analysis (1982) and has published fifteen books and more than a hundred articles and book chapters, primarily on organizations, networks, politics, and social statistics. He was principal co-investigator on several National Science Foundation-funded projects on voluntary associations, lobbying organizations in national policy domains, and organizational surveys of diverse establishments. A current project on the Global Information Sector examines strategic alliance network evolution among international corporations. At Minnesota, he teaches a graduate network analysis seminar that attracts students from diverse disciplines.
- Author(s)David H. Knoke,Peter J. Burke
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/1980
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.