All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the two volumes of Logic, Language, and Meaning can be used independently of one another, together they provide a comprehensive overview of modern logic as it is used as a tool in the analysis of natural language. Both volumes provide exercises and their solutions.
- Author BiographyL. T. F. Gamut is a collective pseudonym for J. F. A. K. van Benthem, professor of mathematical logic; J. A. G. Groenendijk, associate professor of philosophy and computational linguistics; D. H. J. de Jongh, associate professor of mathematics and philosophy; M. J. B. Stokhof, associate professor of philosophy and computational linguistics, all at the University of Amsterdam, and H. J. Verkuyl, professor of linguistics at the University of Utrecht.
- Author(s)L.T.F. Gamut
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight509 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.