Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Logic Pro X. It covers the software's feature and operations and includes a wealth of tips and tricks, workflow concepts, and more.
- Author BiographyOrren Merton, author of Guitar Rig 2 Power!, Logic Pro 7 Power!, GarageBand Ignite! and co-author of Logic 7 Ignite has been a computer musician since his days in U.C. Berkeley in 1988, and has been writing in the professional audio field for over five years. He has done technical writing for Emagic Soft- und Hardware GmbH, and writes for numerous American and British pro audio magazines. He has a master's degree in English from California State University, Long Beach. In between writing and consulting in the pro audio and computer music fields, he also helps moderate the Logic User Group, an online community of over 23,000 Logic users. Orren lives in Orange County, California and can be reached at email@example.com. Kevin Anker is a longtime professional keyboardist. He has performed, toured, composed, sequenced, produced, engineered, and recorded for a variety of artists both nationally and internationally, including a long relationship with roots music label Severn Records and a variety of their acts, such as The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Tad Robinson, and others. Kevin is the co-author of Logic Pro 8 Power! and Logic Pro 9 Power!, and he is the author of Using Logic Pro's Synthesizers and Logic Pro X Power!.
- Author(s)Kevin Anker,Orren Merton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/02/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1320 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.