Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.95
- £15.72Trending at £16.27
- £4.99Trending at £7.12
- £15.72Trending at £16.46
- £13.57Trending at £14.66
- £6.79Trending at £8.85
- £36.98Trending at £37.80
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the topics addressed are deductive and inductive program synthesis, synthesis models based on constructive type theory, program specification, program analysis, theorem proving, and applications to various types of programs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/03/1996
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number1048
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 274 p.
- Weight890 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaurizio Proietti
- Edition Statement1996 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.