Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- Author(s)Pierre Flener
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number295
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 242 p.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsLists of Logic Algorithms, Figures, and Tables. Foreword. Preface. I: State of the Art. 1. Automatic Programming. 2. Deductive Inference in Automatic Programming. 3. Inductive Inference in Automatic Programming. 4. A Logic Program Development Methodology. 5. Objectives. II: Building Blocks. 6. A Specification Approach. 7. A Framework for Stepwise Logic Algorithm Synthesis. 8. Algorithm Analysis and Algorithm Schemata. 9. The Proofs-as-Programs Method. 10. The Most-Specific-Generalization Method. III: A Logic Algorithm Synthesis Mechanism. 11. Overview of the Synthesis Mechanism. 12. The Expansion Phase. 13. The Reduction Phase. 14. Conclusion. Appendix: Conventions, Abbreviations, and Symbols. References. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.