Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/06/1987
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 264
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight610 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byE. Wada
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1987 ed.
- Table Of ContentsPlan-based text generation in an on-line help system.- Inheritance hierarchy mechanism in prolog.- Kore : A hybrid knowledge programming environment for decision support based on a logic programming language.- Legal expert system - LES-2.- A prototype software simulator for FGHC.- A foundation of reasoning by analogy: Analogical union of logic programs.- Logic interface system on navigational database systems.- Programming in modal logic: An extension of PROLOG based on modal logic.- On parallel programming methodology in GHC.- An optimizing prolog compiler.- A prolog based object oriented language SPOOL and its compiler.- Development of C-Prolog compiler.- A framework for interactive problem solving based on interactive query revision.- Prolog computation model BPM and its debugger PROEDIT2.- Fast execution mechanisms of parallel inference engine PIE: PIEpelined goal rewriting and goal multicasting.- - Fleng Prolog - The language which turns supercomputers into parallel prolog machines.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.