Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £35.51Trending at £36.91
- £53.48Trending at £58.46
- £21.73Trending at £23.01
- £39.53Trending at £45.59
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/1986
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 221
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byE. Wada
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1986 ed.
- Table Of ContentsArchitecture and evaluation of a Reduction-based Parallel Inference Machine : PIM-R.- Hardware simulator of Reduction-Based Parallel Inference Machine PIM-R.- A note on the elementary execution unit in a parallel inference machine.- Parallel Prolog machine PARK: Its hardware structure and prolog system.- Heuristics applied in tree manipulation algorithm synthesis.- Analogical reasoning using transformations of rules.- Synchronization and communication in the 'subject'.- Zero : Frame + prolog.- PRESET - A debugging environment for Prolog.- Proedit - a screen oriented Prolog programming environment.- Software prototyping with MENDEL.- Retrieval of software module functions using first-order predicate logical formulae.- Temporal logic programming language Tokio programming in Tokio.- Implementation of temporal logic programming language Tokio.- Heuristic prolog: Logic program execution by heuristic search.- And-or queuing in Extended Concurrent Prolog.- Guarded horn clauses.- TDProlog: An extended Prolog with term description.- Design and evaluation of a Prolog compiler.- The program characteristics in logic programming language ESP.- Extended Prolog and its application to an integrated parser for text understanding.- A travel consultation system: Towards a smooth conversation in Japanese.- A Prolog-based Korean-English Machine Translation System and its efficient method of dictionary management.- Using the temporal logic programming language Tokio for algorithm description and automatic CMOS gate array synthesis.- A parallel logic simulator based on Concurrent Prolog.- A method of representing processes in a constraint solver.- KRIP: A knowledge representation system for laws relating to industrial property.- Consultation system for diagnosis of headache and facial pain: Rhinos .- Knowledge realization and transformation in KRISP.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.