Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this volume cover such topics as: computational logic; declarative information extraction; model checking; inductive logic programming; default theories; stable logic programming; program semantics; incomplete information processing; and declarative specification.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/09/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2173
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight657 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMiroslaw Trusczynksi,Thomas Eiter,Wolfgang Faber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2001 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.