CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.37Trending at £23.13
- £32.07Trending at £33.84
- £23.56Trending at £26.17
About this product
- Author(s)Pran Kurup,Taher Abbasi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. About the Authors. 1. High-Level Design Methodology Overview. 2. VHDL/Verilog Coding for Synthesis. 3. Pre and Post-Synthesis Simulation. 4. Constraining and Optimizing Designs - I. 5. Constraining and Optimizing Designs - II. 6. Links to Layout. 7. FPGA Synthesis. 8. Design for Testability. 9. Interfacing Between CAD Tools. 10. Design Re-Use Using DesignWare. 11. Behavioral Synthesis - An Introduction. Appendix A: Sample dc_shell Scripts. Sample Synopsys Technology Library. Sample Synopsys Technology RAM Library Model. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.