All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details logic synthesis techniques that can contribute to the analysis and control of Boolean Networks for modeling genetic diseases. It helps readers make the connection between genetic diseases and logic techniques in a clear, unambiguous manner.
- Author(s)Pey-Chang Kent Lin,Sunil P. Khatri
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 46 colour tables, biography
- Weight356 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.