Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
About this product
- DescriptionBrings a pragmatic perspective to the discussion of the unity of science. This book contributes to our understanding of the dynamic process by presenting and discussing the important hypotheses, issues and theories in philosophical and logical study of language, thought and action. It is aimed at graduate students and researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/02/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLogic, Epistemology, and the Unity of Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 544 p.
- Weight2120 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDaniel Vanderveken
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.