All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLogic from A to Z is a unique glossary of terms used in formal logic and the philosophy of mathematics, with over 500 entries. First published in the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
- Author(s)David Charles McCarty,John B. Bacon,Michael Detlefsen,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.