CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCovers logical systems known as type-free or self-referential. This book shows that there are theories of self-application, involving both operations and truth which can serve as foundations for property theory and formal semantics.
- Author(s)A. Cantini
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- Series TitleStudies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 135
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebibliography, index, list of symbols
- Weight900 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.